Thank you for joining the SurveyService Opinion Panel.
Your opinions are very important to us and our clients. Your opinions assist in the development of new products and services and provide companies with information regarding your experiences and satisfaction.
Note that participation in our studies is geographically limited to residents of Buffalo, Western New York and Rochester.
Based on the information you provide we will contact you to determine if you or any member of your family qualifies to participate in research studies we are conducting. If qualified, you will be invited to participate in a focus group, taste test, home use test or other types of studies about products and services ranging from food and beverages to banking, music, vehicles and health care services. As a thank you for your participation in a study you would receive an incentive ranging from $25 to $100 depending upon the type of study you participate in.
The information you provide will be used to determine if you qualify for upcoming research studies. The more information you are able to provide, the greater the likelihood that you will be contacted to participate. If you qualify for a study we will contact you via the telephone or e-mail to ask additional questions our clients require for specific study qualifications.
We value you as an individual, look forward to your participation in marketing research studies, and agree to provide you with the following privacy, honesty and confidentiality standards which are based on the Marketing Research Association's Code of Marketing Research Standards:
- We will treat you with respect and not influence your opinions or attitudes on any issue.
- We will act in a professional manner and ensure your privacy and confidentiality.
- We will provide factually correct information to you to ask for your cooperation and will honor any promise made during the interview.
- Your cooperation is on a strictly voluntary basis, and you have the right to withdraw from a research project at any time.
- Your personal information will be linked to the data collected only for the purpose of validation and evaluating data in aggregate based on demographic information and modeling. We assure you that any personally identifiable information will remain confidential and be used for research purposes only.
- We will obtain and document your consent if any personally identifiable information may be recorded by audio or video technology.
- We will obtain permission and document consent of a parent or legal guardian before interviewing children 13 years of age or younger.
- We will not use the answers provided by you to sell you anything or to ask for money.
- Since all of the research we conduct and collect is of a confidential nature we will not reveal any information regarding the identity of our clients without their written authorization.
We, as members of the Marketing Research Association abide by the Code of Marketing Research Standards which can be viewed in its entirety at http://www.mra-net.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding survey participation please call 716.876.6450.