Your opinions are very important to us and to our clients.
Your answers help shape public policy, assist in the development
of new products and services, and provide companies with information
regarding your experiences and satisfaction.
We want to assure you that any information you provide us
with will be kept private at all times, and will be used for
no purpose other than research.
We value you as an individual, look forward to your continued
participation in marketing research studies, and agree to
provide you with the following privacy, honesty and confidentiality
standards which are based on the Insights Association's
Code of Marketing Research Standards:
- We will treat you with respect and not influence your
opinions or attitudes on any issue.
- We will act in a professional manner and ensure your privacy
- We will provide factually correct information to you to
ask for your cooperation and will honor any promise made
during the interview.
- Your cooperation is on a strictly voluntary basis, and
you have the right to withdraw from a research project at
- Your personal information will be linked to the data collected
only for the purpose of validation and evaluating data in
aggregate based on demographic information and modeling.
We assure you that any personally identifiable information
will remain confidential and be used for research purposes
- We will obtain and document your consent if any personally
identifiable information may be recorded by audio or video
- We will obtain permission and document consent of a parent
or legal guardian before interviewing children 13 years
of age or younger.
- We will not use the answers provided by you to sell you
anything or to ask for money.
- Since all of the research we conduct and collect is of
a confidential nature, we will not reveal any information
regarding the identity of our clients without their written
We, as members of the Insights Association abide
by the Insights Association Code of Standards and Ethics for Marketing Research and Data
Analytics which can be viewed
in its entirety at the Insights Association website.