All SurveyService staff participate in an extensive, ongoing training
program. Our training program and the trainers themselves
are continually monitored and assessed to assure that training
is current and effective in producing the quality end product
required by our clients for both quantitative and qualitative
Our training program includes:
- Company standards and practices
- Basic marketing research questionnaire administration
- Communication skills/Listening and speaking
- MRA Best Practices and Ethics Standards
- HIPPA regulations for any type of health care related
- Security/Confidentiality standards
- Study documents and materials security/Accuracy of recording
- Administering questionnaire pertaining to sensitive subjects
with sensitivity in an unemotional, non-judgmental manner.
We have a formal, documented, Q/A process which is led, managed
and implemented by our Q/A Manager that is continually evaluated
by our Executive Staff. Process includes:
- Observation, evaluation and continual review of Q/A training,
trainers and evaluation tools.
- On floor and on site presence of Q/A staff to continually
monitor and implement additional training in areas and for
staff identified as needing additional training.
- On-going education to insure that all staff are current
in their knowledge of privacy and legislative issues.
Interviewer evaluations are an on-going process from hiring
assessments to project performance reviews and annual performance
At the end of each study, the project manager completes a
study evaluation of each interviewer's performance. Information
is used to track interviewer performance and provide a tool
to use for further training and education.
For telephone studies, silent monitoring is conducted of
each interviewer's work with the completion of documented
performance evaluations of all staff.
Periodic dual recording of responses to assure that responses
are recorded exactly as stated with any discrepancies reviewed
with staff and additional training implemented to improve